How to get a good night's sleepposted on 26 April 2009 | posted in Health and Beauty Articles
Many people suffer from sleeplessness, which can ruin your waking day. Being on subpar energy throughout the day means you're irritable, can't concentrate, and simply enjoy things less.
So, how to get a good night's sleep?
1) Do some physical activities in your daily routine - you need to build up tiredness to the point you WILL sleep in the evening
2) Don't take an afternoon nap - this will rob you of "tiredness" in the evening
3) Take your dinner at least before 2 hours of bedtime.
4) Read some good books before sleeping
5) Take lukewarm milk before sleeping
6) Take a warm bath using aromatherapy oils